Increasing the number of your Facebook followers is essential in marketing your products and services. However, this alone is not enough. Establishing a strong community fan base will greatly contribute in your business’ success. Take note of these foolproof ways to gain a wider Facebook fan base.
• Install “Like” button to your website – this technique provokes a larger number of followers for your Facebook Fan Page. If customers are dearly interested to your product or service, they would love to know more about your website by reading most of your content and probably share it on social networking sites.
• Add social share button to your blogs – if your visitors find your content appealing and undeniably engaging, this will help them share the content to their friends and followers hassle-free.
• Attach your personal profile to your business page – help your clients find your business by linking your website at your “About” profile. State the year you started working for it and put “I currently work here”.
• Create an appealing email signature – email is one of the most conventional ways of communicating with our customers. Formulizing a good and attractive signature helps your business reach more potential clients. By having a good call to action such as “Find us on Facebook” and “Follow us on Twitter”, you can expect higher percentage of website visitors.
• Don’t be shy to ask – let your LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram friends and followers know that you want an engagement by asking them to follow your Facebook Pages. A casual invitation would do great help.
• Make strong participation in Facebook Groups a habit– most people on Facebook are proactive in groups where they share the same interests. That’s a good platform to connect with your target market. In addition, Facebook group conversations have better organic search due to notification system that was set default to users.
• Increase exposure through guest blogging – The very first step is to create your own blog where you’ll publish original articles and compelling contents. Showcase your professionalism in this area to establish a credible representation of your brand. This will help you build a community of followers that can be convertible to future loyal customers. You may also want to become a published author at Marketing Digest where you can share valuable information and tips through our Authorship Program.
Marketing Digest actively shares latest updates in the online marketing world. Visit us for effective marketing news and insights. http://marketingdigest.com/